Life is a choice... Take not only the choices but also the risk...
seumdwa!!!

Monday 19 December 2011

Come on!!!

hey guys... finally found out the result of my blood test...and it haven't normal yet...
I don't know how could it happen but it makes me feel sorry for my friends..
cause i've promise them to have a dinner when i'm better...and i feel that it will be very hard to get out from my house now...
Hopefully my mom will give me the permission...cause maybe the next year it will very hard to meet all of them again...
why?? i can't tell you something that haven't 100% sure to be happened..
sometimes it bothered me too.. how could i tell all of my friends about it..maybe they will be angry, maybe they would be very disappointed..but there are no other option... i really need to keep this shut until it is really happened cause i don't want anything excited happened cause it will make me real hard to do it...

hey new year is approaching...and still i can't be spending it with good this like BLIA old n new celebration or even The Dharma Retreat which i've been waiting for whole year...
maybe i just not lucky enough probably it will the time to spend with my family...hehe

anyway pretty ross!!!! miss u hahaha...long time no see.. :p
take care...

No comments:

Post a Comment