Life is a choice... Take not only the choices but also the risk...
seumdwa!!!

Tuesday 13 March 2012

Same activity same sleep habit...

Hi!!! how yall doin??? good i hope...hahah
fells like already a decade since the last time i wrote blog hahhaa...
lot of things to tell but well, not to excited about it...

anyway my moving to bandung is reassured to be in may or june...
and the contract have been fully handed to my mom...
lot of things to be worry about but hell with it... need to bear the feeling of not seeing my old friends hahaha...

anyway just finished my miniature 2 weeks ago... give some comment if you like it or not...





and same to my old habitual.. no sleep while dealing with  the assignment and sleep the whole day after finished it..
anyway worth it!!! haha.. even sometimes it makes me feel odd and uncomfortable.. even after taking a whole day sleeping..haha

Oh... Happy White Day for you  that are celebrating and wish u all have a good relationship with your couple hahha.. and of course i need to wait for about 2 years before i could have gf..haha..

Hoping to start writing blog again... this time with consistent of course...

next time we'll talk about love haahha...my love... if i remember..wakakak
Well then...see you again..hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment